Monday, April 29, 2013

FOOD Part 2

Aloha,
I last wrote about pain, our lack luster food of GMO's, and the deletion diet I was implementing for a month a few months ago. Ive had some concerns from family and friends about my choice to do such drastic deletions and so I felt it necessary to post that I am no longer on this, it was extremely beneficial, and I am thriving! I am more in tune with what my body is telling me, my sleep patterns are comfortable, Im no longer bloated, and my joints/muscles dont hurt any more.

You may recall the extensive "avoid" list from the Food blog. Was it ever! Im happy to report that I can eat almost everything on that list if I wanted to minus a few select items which are easy to avoid because I dont eat them anyway. I had someone ask me a few weeks ago, if there were magic to make it so I could eat those things and not feel ill, would I eat them. A simple reply of "No" sufficied. I have no interest in those items nor the destruction that some of them are causing our planet and her inhabitants.

I am still a raw vegan. I had blood work done and my levels are healthy- even my protein. I feel so great and Im happy. Its always been an amazing revelation to know and experience how food directly affects us. I highly encourage you to be aware f your choices nut most importantly, what your body is telling you. One small change could put you into a tunnel or out in the awesome vitality rays. Here's to your health, happiness, and the courage to make a difference.



For those of you itching to know what I avoid-
Corn and derivatives thereof
Gluten
Most grains; quinoa, rice are ok
Eggplant
Potatoes unless sweet

Coffee
Liquor
Soda
Dairy
Eggs
Meat
Fowl
Fish



No comments:

Post a Comment